- Learn about snakes so you can tell a harmless species from a potentially harmful one.
- Watch out for snakes in moist situations, near piles of timber or under pieces of roofing iron etc.
- Keep your lawn trimmed and yard free of debris. Clear away domestic rubbish. Be aware that mice and frogs attract snakes
- When you see a snake leave it alone. Educate your family not to interfere with snakes, keep domestic animals away from snakes.
- The heavier your footsteps, the less likely you are to see a snake.
- Always have an elastic bandage handy if your bush walking.
- Always wear protective clothing.
- A mobile phone is useful to ask advice or alert medical help.
Copyright 2013 Reptile Trader Rockingham. All Rights Reserved. Pure Venom™ is a registered trademark.