- Learn as much as you can about reptiles, knowledge is power and drives out fear. Learn that reptiles are not slimy but dry and often warm, exoctically beautiful creatures.
- Support movements to conserve natural bushland and help prevent bushfires.
- Leave snakes alone if it is at all possible to do so. Stand back and allow the snake to go away, if it doesn't, then you go away.
- If it is safe to do so, then avoid reptiles basking on or crossing the road.
- If you do not like reptiles, do not create conditions that attract them. Rodent eaters are attracted to places that have rats and mice, frog eaters frequent pools and ponds.
- Be careful with herbicides and pesticides that poison the food that reptiles eat.
- Exterminate Cane Toads.
Copyright 2013 Reptile Trader Rockingham. All Rights Reserved. Pure Venom™ is a registered trademark.