- Learn as much as you can about frogs in general and find out which frogs occur in your area.
- If developing land, do your best to preserve frog habitat, and dont drain frog beeding sites.
- Make your garden frog friendly with damp, shady places. A backyard pond will attract frogs.
- Why not raise suitable frogs for your area? Stock your pond with locally caught tadpoles - dont introduce strangers from other areas. Make sure you contact your local frog watch for information.
- Remember that for frogs to exist, tadpoles need to be left in peace.
- Dont use pesticides or herbicides.
- Discourage domestic pets from damaging or killing frogs.
- Dont eat frogs legs.
- If you drive an off-road vehicle, avoid damaging creek banks, sand dunes and shallow swamps.
- Be sympathetic when your local frogs burst into song. Think of this noisy chorus as passionate love song and try to identify the species.
- Find Frog watch in our links.
Copyright 2013 Reptile Trader Rockingham. All Rights Reserved. Pure Venom™ is a registered trademark.